I was nominated to do this award by Jasmin Humphrey so please go check out her amazing blog and give her some love!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma to give recognition to bloggers in the community and to let their readers get to learn a little bit more about the person behind the blog.
- Add the awards logo to your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
- Mention the award creator and link to them
- List 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions your nominator asked
- Share a link to your best post/posts
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- List your 5 questions for them to answer in their posts.
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
- I’m a secondary education teacher in England. I teach Computer Science and I absolutely love my job.
- I am obsessed with puppies, mainly dachshunds but any puppy will do. I could not live without my two darling boys.
- I AM GETTING MARRIED IN 5 MONTHS AND I CAN’T QUITE GET MY HEAD AROUND IT!
What were your reasons for starting your blog?
I actually started blogging back when I was 16 under a different name. I enjoyed reading loads online and I felt like I wanted to be part of that community. It didn’t go far, I went through university and dabbled in YouTube but I always loved my blogging days so once I qualified as a teacher and got myself a job I decided to try and start it back up, here I am now.
Do your friends and family support your blog?
My friends are 50/50, I have a couple that have blogs themselves so love it, however, some are very much ‘Why are you sharing so much online’. The family aren’t really too interested, they don’t understand it. My Mother-in-law to be,however has an amazing blog!
What are your 3 main goals/targets for your blog this year?
I am going to try and get a post a week out (unless I have a tonne of marking to complete) and also start up Wishful Wednesdays which introduces new bloggers and their top 5 things that would love if they could afford it!
Who is your favourite author? (and what book is your favourite)
Phillipa Greggory – War of Roses series, any book, I’m not fussy.
If a movie was made about your life, what genre would it be and who would play you?
Definitely, a comedy and I would have to be played by Anna Kendrick!
MY BEST WORK
If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
You’re engaged to be married, who is the first person you call and why?
What is the best thing about your blog?
If you could be any fictional character who would you be and why?
How do you make tea/coffee, milk first or milk after?
I hope you enjoyed reading through this and I tag ALL of you to give it ago just tag me on twitter @WishfulLuxury