Thank you for LrnDanielle for tagging me for this award! The award is all about giving bloggers more recognition and getting to know them a bit more which I love! So let’s get to it!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave you the award and send them some love!
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them that you love what they do
- Set 11 questions for them to answer.
11 Random things about me:
- I once played Blousey Brown in a school production of Bugsy Malone in Year 6!
- I appeared as Winnie the Pooh on the ITV news for world book day.
- I didn’t own a dog until I was 22, I now can’t imagine my life without one.
- I love to cook and try out new dishes.
- I passed my driving test the second time around and have been driving almost 7 years which just seems crazy!
- I don’t particularly like cake which is why I struggled when choosing our wedding cake flavours.
- I love travelling and wish I had the opportunities to do it more.
- I’ve just bought a house.
- I’m getting married in August.
- If I could stay in bed all day, I would.
- I am not a morning person.
- What’s the worst hairstyle you’ve ever had?
Bright bleach blonde bob…
- What’s the oldest thing you own?
Great grandmother’s engagement ring
- What’s your favourite restaurant?
Chain – Nando’s non-chain – The Folly Inn
- What current trend do you hope will go on for a long time?
- If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
- If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
A dog, or cat, you just get to sleep ALL DAY
- What do you need help with most often?
Washing up 😛
- What question would you like to ask a time traveller from 200 years in the future?
What do you use to get around?
- What does the opposite sex do that you wish that you could do, but it’s not anatomically feasible or it’s socially frowned upon?
Pee standing up 😛
- How much do you plan/prepare for the future?
I always plan the future and my partner hates it!
- Who in your life is the worst at using technology?
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- If you can take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
- What would be the best travel memory to have and how does it compare to what you have?
- Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters:
- What is your favourite dish?
- Would you ever travel the world in a camper van?
- Give a travel tip for travellers:
- What do you think of selfie sticks?
- What would be your staple home item?
- Coffee or Tea?