IT’S OFFICIALLY AUTUMN HERE IN THE UK!! I love autumn, getting cosy watching Netflix, the countdown to christmas, pumpkin spiced lattes and taking brisk walks in the park with the pooches. Ah, I can’t wait. So to get me in the mood even more I was tagged by the lovely Megan Anne who came up with this new tag all about ‘fall’ or autumn as we call it here in the UK! What an amazing idea and thank you for tagging me Megan! So let’s get straight into the questions:
- What is your favourite Fall scent?My favourite ‘fall’ scent would have to be the smell of the outside just after it’s rained/a storm has blown through, something amazing about that.
- Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff?Apple, here in the UK we still experimenting with pumpkins as being edible xD
- What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall?Snuggling with my partner and the dogs on cold chilly evenings watching Netflix.
- How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Fall?Inside with a blanket either in bed or on the sofa with the dogs.
- Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving?Halloween, we don’t celebrate thanksgiving here in the UK
- What is one way you do to embrace the Fall season?Making things cosier in the house by make sure all the blankets are accessible.
- What photos would you like to get this Fall season?Some cute ones of the dogs in leaves or us with the dogs in the park.
- Favourite childhood memory from this season?The only time that my parents ever got fireworks for Bonfire night and we have a fireworks display in our back garden.
- What is your favourite trend (fashion/makeup/etc) so far this season?Scarfs and a smokey eye!
- Describe what the Fall weather really looks like where you live.Wet….wet….wet. Welcome to the UK.
I shall tag some of my blogging buddies below to do the tag, just answer the questions above! Even if you haven’t been tagged answer the questions and tag me, I’d love to read some of your answers!